₹699.00 – ₹1,299.00
Oil extracted from the kernels of Argan (Argania spinosa) Tree.
Application : Topical
Suitable for skin type : All Skin Types
Usage/Benefits : Night repair Oil, Anti-ageing skin Oil , Hair conditioning, Hydrating toner, Moisturizer, Body oil, Strengthens nails, Beard oil.
Major bio-active molecules : Oleic acid, Linoleic acid, Palmitic acid,schottenol and spinasterol
Sun protection factor(SPF) : NA
Comedogenic score : 0
Product of MOROCCO
Imported from Morocco and bottled hygienically in a WHO-GMP facility in INDIA.
What Is It?
At Speaking herbs we source superior quality, cold pressed Argan oil from the woodlands of Morocco. Argan oil is derived from the nut present inside the fruit. For generations people have been using this oil as a dietary supplement, as well as a source of nourishment for their skin and hair. This oil is very rare as it is rich in Oleic acid (omega-9 unsaturated fatty acids) and Linoleic acid (omega-6 unsaturated fatty acids) and both of these are a blessing for acne prone skin. The best part of this oil is that the comedogenic rating is zero, which means it doesn’t clog any pores of the skin. Another reason why Argan oil is so therapeutic is that it is rich in vitamin E and packed with antioxidants as well.
Why Is It Good For My Skin ?
- When applied topically, the tocopherol from vitamin E helps in boosting cell production and also promotes healthy skin and hair.
- Both Oleic and Linoleic acid are excellent for skin and more specifically, towards acne prone skin. Linoleic acid will reduce inflammation and improve moisturisation, Oleic acid will increase the permeability of the skin.
- It supports repair and maintenance of healthy skin. When applied topically, it also increases elasticity of the skin, thereby reversing the signs of ageing.
- It has been a very popular home remedy for treating inflammatory conditions of the skin.
Why Is It Good For My Hair ?
- Argan oil gets absorbed very quickly and easily. It doesn’t sit in the hair and make it heavier, which in turn prevents it from falling. This way it doesn’t attract a lot of dust and grime.
- As the comedogenic value is almost nil, it doesn’t clog the hair follicles. It makes hair stronger and keeps the scalp moisturised.
- Because of the several rich nutrients present in this oil, it repairs damaged hair if applied regularly. It also helps in fighting split ends.
- With all the unsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E present, it is an excellent source of nourishment for the scalp as well as for the hair.
How Should I Use It ?
- Use it instead of a moisturizer
Replace your regular moisturizer with this oil. Clean your face, take 2-3 drops of this oil and apply it generously all over your face and neck.
- Use it instead of a night cream
As it doesn’t clog pores and contains high quantity of vitamin E, this oil is a very good replacement of the night creams. Take 1-2 drops and massage your face well with this oil.
- Use it to fight stretch marks
With all the antioxidants and vitamin E present, this oil is very effective in fighting the stubborn stretch marks. Take 4-5 drops and massage the affected area once a day.
- Use it as an exfoliant
Take some sugar and add a couple of drops of argan oil to it and scrub your face in small circular motions for 3-4 minutes. It will leave your skin smoother and fresh.
- Use it as an overnight deep conditioner
Dry and brittle hair can be treated by using this oil as an overnight conditioner. Take 8-10 drops and massage your scalp thoroughly and leave it on for the night. Wash it with a mild shampoo the next day.
- Use it instead of a hair oil
Take 2-3 drops and apply it on your scalp and hair. Your hair will feel and look hydrated and moisturised.
Q : Is there any added fragrance in the Argan oil of Speaking Herbs?
No, there is no added fragrance in the Argan oil of Speaking Herbs.
Q : What is the shelf life of Argan oil?
The shelf life of Argan oil is two years, although if stored correctly then it can be stored for a longer period.
Q : Can Argan oil clog pores?
No , the comodgenic score of argan oil is low which means that it will not clog pores.
Q : Is the Argan oil of Speaking Herbs pure?
Yes, the Argan oil of Speaking Herbs is pure as it is extracted through the cold pressed method and we use superior quality Argan nuts.
Q : Is Argan oil safe during pregnancy?
There has been no known side effects of using Argan oil during pregnancy but it is better to consult your gynecologist before using the oil.
Q : Is Argan oil safe for pets?
Yes, Argan oil is safe for your pets and can be topically applied to your furry friends for itching and rashes, but it is advisable to consult your veterinarian first.
Q : Can Argan oil be used for nails as well?
Yes. Argan oil can be used for nail care as it makes the nails healthy and strong. All you have to do is take 2-3 drops of Argan oil and massage it on your nails, cuticles and skin surrounding your nails.
Q : Can you use Argan oil for beard?
Yes, you can use Argan oil for beard, it makes the beard softer and prevents bearddruff. It is in fact one of the best oils for beards.
Q : Will Argan oil fade tattoo?
No, Argan oil will not fade your tattoo. Infact, as it is rich in Vitamin E it will help your skin and soothe irritation and itching without compromising with ink and colour.
Q : How many times should you apply Argan oil to your hair?
You can apply Argan oil 2-3 times in a week for smooth and shining hair.
Q : Why do the oils of Speaking Herbs come in a glass bottle?
The oils of Speaking Herbs come in a glass bottle because plastics have a leaching tendency and can leach into the oils making it contaminated and unfit for use.