₹99.00 – ₹399.00
Emotionally and spiritually, rose has a long history of graciously lifting the mood, and it is believed to help control temper and irritability. It is widely used to calm and settle the mind and emotions, nourish the heart, and enliven the spirit. Rose water nourishes skin health and restores skin’s radiance, beauty and youthfulness. It also helps restore moisture balance and is used to enhance circulation, support heart health and encourage healthy blood pressure.
Why Is It Good For Me?
Emotionally and spiritually, rose has a long history of graciously lifting the mood, and it is believed to help control temper and irritability. It is widely used to calm and settle the mind and emotions, nourish the heart, and enliven the spirit. Rose hydrosol nourishes skin health and restores skin’s radiance, beauty and youthfulness. It also helps restore moisture balance and is used to enhance circulation, support heart health and encourage healthy blood pressure.
- Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties, which means it can be put on the skin to soothe the irritation caused by conditions, such as eczema and rosacea.
- Rose water acts as an inhibitor against elastase and collagenase, which are both not very good for the skin.
- Due to the antioxidants present in rose water, it helps to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
- Rose water helps maintain the pH balance and also controls excess oil.
- Rose water has astringent like properties that helps toning of the skin. Application of rose water after taking a steam reduces redness and also tightens the capillaries.
- The nourishing qualities of rose water is also known to enhance the quality of hair and scalp. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammation and also reduces dandruff.
- Rose hydrosol is also known to revitalise hair growth.
- It is also known to relieve symptoms of anxiety and restlessness.
How Should I Use It Daily?
Use it as a facial mist and toner
Generously spray mist on face, neck after cleansing. It can be used anytime throughout the day.
This aromatic water of organic roses rejuvenates, hydrates, softens, calms irritation, and if used over time, reduces the effects of time (as seen in facial lines and wrinkles). Use often and liberally to nourish and restore.
As a compress
Place washcloth in a bowl of cool/cold water to make a cold compress or hot water (tolerable) to make a hot compress. Pour contents of one bottle rose water into one cup water, stir & then saturate washcloth. Ring out. Fold washcloth flat and place on desired area. Leave on for 10 minutes or as long as desired. Repeat as often as desired.
It helps to tone, nourish, and speed healing to areas of need.
As a Room Spray
Spray around any environment many times a day.
It purifies the air and also helps uplifting the spirit.
As a Hair Mist
Mist on dry ends of the hair. It is a good way to hydrate hair and restore shine without the toxic chemicals found in most hair care products.
For a baby’s bath
Fill baby bath tub with the regular water and add 3-4 tablespoons of the rose hydrosol to it. It will nourish the baby’s skin, calm fussiness (if any), and also helps soothing the skin.
Q : How can i use rose water?
You can use rose water by either spraying it on your skin, face or neck or hair. It can also be used for babies.
Q : Does the rose water of Speaking Herbs contain any added fragrance?
No, the rose water of Speaking Herbs does not contain any added fragrance, it has the natural fragrance of peppermint.
Q : Are there any side effects of using rose water?
Generally, there are no side effects of using rose water, but you should always do a patch test first. For patch test, spray rose water on your forearm to check for redness, itchiness, rashes, or burning sensation.
Q : Can rose water be used as a room freshener?
Yes, rose water can be used as a room freshener. Spray it around your room. It not only has an exhilarating smell but can purify the environment.
Q : How many times can you use rose water?
As the rose water is chemical free, you can use it as many times as you want and it will not affect your skin.