Kalonji oil is also known as Black Seed oil. It has slowly been growing in popularly over the years amongst those who use cold pressed oils for health benefits. This is because the benefits of Kalonji oil are quite extensive, and there are only a few things that it cannot cure. In fact, the use of this oil dates all the way back to ancient Egypt, and it was found in Tutenkhamun’s tomb as well!
You can gain from the benefits of Kalonji oil by using it in cooking, applying it topically, or using as a base oil for aromatherapy. While Kalonji Oil works like a charm for your hair and skin, it has a multitude of other benefits.
Why are there many benefits of Kalonji Oil?
Kalonji oil offers a host of benefits because it has high nutritional value. It contains many fatty acids, such as oleic, linoleic, palmitic, stearic, and myristic acids. It also has high levels of nigellone, thymoquinone, vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, and active ingredients.
What are the benefits of Kalonji Oil?
Some of the benefits of Kalonji oil include the following:
- It cures stomach problems: Kalonji oil goes a long way in curing gut problems like indigestion and gas. It also helps people suffering from constipation and can be helpful in preventing colon cancer.
- It can lower hypertension: The fatty acids present in Black seed oil can help lower the amount of bad cholesterol in your system. This is very good for you as it helps reduce the risk of heart disease, atherosclerosis, and stroke.
- It can prevent obesity: The fatty acids in Kalonji oil also help prevent obesity as they stimulate your metabolic system. This does not allow fat to settle in your body.
- It can prevent cancers: Due to the anti-oxidants present in Kalonji oil, it is suggested that it can help prevent the formation of cancerous tumours. This is because anti-oxidants fight free radicals in the system and it is these free radicals that go on to help cancer cells grow.
- It can prevent bacterial infections: Kalonji oil has anti-bacterial properties which can help your body fight off any bacterial infection. Due to this, Kalonji oil is also associated with a stronger immune system.
- It can prevent diabetes: Kalonji oil is known for boosting the function of the pancreas and replacing beta cells in your body. Both of these factors go a long way in preventing Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes in people.
- It can help reduce inflammation: Kalonji oil contains many polysaturated and monosaturated fats. These fats help with lubricating the joints and reducing the inflammation present in them. People suffering from joint pain and arthritis can rub this oil onto their limbs to gain relief from the pain.
- It can prevent asthma attack: Whether you use Black Seed Oil in nasal drops or with the help of a diffuser, you can prevent asthma attacks and reduce their frequency by a large margin. This is one of the benefits of Kalonji oil can that be potentially lifesaving for those who need it.
You can buy high quality cold pressed Kalonji oil from our catalogue of oils. We ensure that all our products are made only of natural ingredients so that you can avail their benefits without worrying about harmful chemicals.