OILS THAT SPARKLE – TRIAL PACK
If you have just been introduced to oils for your personal care, this kit is your entry point. Four of the best carrier oils have been clubbed into one pack such that all your skin and hair woes can be taken care of. It comprises of extra virgin and cold pressed Black seed oil, Sweet almond oil, Moringa oil and Jojoba oil. You can use them individually or mix and experiment and see what suits you the best. This pack can be a great gift for your loved ones as well.
What Does This Box Contain?
Black seed oil
Black seed oil is rich in Thymoquinone, which is a very potent antioxidant. Tired with dry rough skin, cracked heels, painful and ever peeling cuticles? Black seed oil is your answer. And this oil is going to nourish your scalp as well. Interested in an ancient trivia? Queen Cleopatra and Nefertiti used black seed oil in their daily skincare and haircare regime. And yes, it’s very effective in strengthening brittle nails too! Black seed oil also fights psoriasis and eczema.
Oily skin woes? Jojoba oil should be your go to skin care product. Not just skin, this oil is perfect for your oily scalp as well. Because jojoba oil mimics the oil (sebum) produced by our skin, when applied to the face, it tricks the skin into believing it has produced enough sebum. Thus the production of sebum decreases which in turn prevents acne and breakouts. Not just that, Jojoba oil is a boss at multitasking. It is the ultimate make up remover, very effective in fighting diaper rash, add a couple of drops of this oil to your shampoo and you would not need a conditioner, it is the perfect hair oil for the oily scalp. Make your shelf happy with this fab oil.
Highly rich in Behenic acid, Moringa oil is also called Ben oil. This oil can be used everyday, even if you have a sensitive skin. It protects the skin from oxidative stress and also helps to restore the skin’s natural oils and improve overall levels of hydration. Want to have a dewy skin all the time? Moringa oil is all you need. Excellent in fighting the stubborn tan marks and blemishes, this oil is truly nothing less than a miracle! And yes, it helps in fighting eczema and dermatitis as well.
Sweet almond oil
Time and time again, sweet almond oil has proven itself to be an essential ingredient to reinforce what premium health and beauty products offer: softer skin, healthier hair. Rich in vitamin E, this oil is your heart’s favourite as well. From preventing hair fall to maintaining a healthy skin, sweet almond oil can be everyone’s friend in need. Suitable for all skin types, this oil is also absolutely safe for your darling little ones. It’s food grade, so yes, you can consume it as well.
How Can I Use These Oils?
After studying over 28 oils we came down to these four oils. All the four oils have been chosen while keeping in mind the different skin and hair types. These oils can replace a lot of products off your shelf. Let’s see how;
- Replace your moisturiser with any of the four oils. Jojoba oil can be especially used by people having oily and acne-prone skin. Take 3-4 drops and massage your face and neck generously. It is a safe alternative to your baby’s diaper rash cream.
- Replace your hair oil with the organic, cold pressed Sweet Almond oil. It promotes hair growth and reduces dandruff. Take 10-12 drops and massage your scalp and also apply it on the hair ends to get rid of split ends. You can also use it as a massage oil for you little one.
- Your dry feet, cracked heels and rough elbows is going to love the Black seed oil. With the powerful fatty acids and amino acids present in this oil, you can see a difference after using it for less than a week. Take 7-8 drops and massage the affected areas.
- Itchy scalp, rough skin patches, eczema, blemishes and dark spots will be all gone with the super powerful Moringa oil. Take 4-5 drops and apply it where needed.
- Jojoba oil is the natural and safer replacement of the chemical laden make remover/cleanser that you are using today.
- Add a few drops of Jojoba oil or Black seed oil to your shampoo and you will not have to use a conditioner again.
- You can add a teaspoon of Sweet Almond oil to your milk and drink it in the morning for a healthy heart. One teaspoon of Black seed oil can be taken orally for a stronger immune system. Moringa oil can be added to salads to get all the powerful nutrients it contains.
Can I Mix These Oils?
Be your own apothecarian, you can mix two, three or all of them and see what suits you the best. They are all organic and unprocessed. There is no added fragrance or colours. Use them without the fear of any side effects. They are clean and devoid of anything artificial or toxic. Welcome the goodness of cold pressed, first pressed, extra virgin oils.