WHAT DOES THIS BOX CONTAIN?
- Black seed oilBlack seed (biological name Nigella sativa) also known as Black caraway, Black cumin or Kalonji, is a yearly blossoming plant in the family Ranunculaceae, local to the south and southwest Asia. With a history dating back to Egyptian civilization, the benefits of Kalonji oil have been reaped by people across ages and trust us, it is going to leave you wanting for more. Queen Cleopatra and Nefertiti of Egypt, well known as epitomes of beauty have been the foremost benefactors of Black seed oil.
- Jojoba oilJojoba (pronounced ho-ho-ba) is a shrub, native to America. Nowadays it is grown in many parts of the world because of all the goodness it contains. In India, it is grown widely in Rajasthan. Jojoba oil is the liquid that comes from the seed of the Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) plant.
- Moringa oilWell known as the Drumstick tree (biological name, Moringa oleifera), moringa oil is derived from the seeds of the fruit of this tree. It is grown abundantly in the tropics, and is known in ancient cultures as the “Tree of Life.” Not just the oil, even the leaves are very powerful. Studies have shown that they are more nutritious than kale and the anti-inflammatory benefits can rival those of turmeric.
- Sweet almond oilAlmonds look little, but they are mighty. They’re full of healthy fats, fiber, phytochemicals, vitamins, and minerals. They were originally grown in the middle-east, but today California is the biggest producer of almonds in the world. Nearly half of a dried almond’s weight is oil.
HOW CAN I USE THESE OILS?
After researching almost 20 oils we came down to these four oils. All the four oils have been chosen while keeping in mind the different skin and hair types. These oils can replace a lot of toxic chemicals off your shelf. Let’s see how-
- Replace your moisturiser with any of the four oils. Jojoba oil can be especially used by people having oily and acne-prone skin. Take 3-4 drops and massage your face and neck generously.
- Replace your hair oil with the organic, cold pressed Sweet Almond oil. It promotes hair growth and reduces dandruff. Take 10-12 drops and massage your scalp and also apply it on the hair ends to get rid of split ends.
- Your dry feet, cracked heels and rough elbows is going to love the Black seed oil. With the powerful fatty acids and amino acids present in this oil, you can see a difference after using it for less than a week. Take 7-8 drops and massage the affected areas.
- Itchy scalp, rough skin patches, eczema, blemishes and dark spots will be all gone with the super powerful Moringa oil. Take 4-5 drops and apply it where needed.
- Jojoba oil is the natural and safer replacement of the chemical laden make remover/cleanser that you are using today.
- Add a few drops of Jojoba oil or Black seed oil to your shampoo and you will not have to use a conditioner again.
- You can add a teaspoon of the Sweet Almond oil to your milk and drink it in the morning for a healthy heart. One teaspoon of Black seed oil can be taken orally for a stronger immune system. Moringa oil can be added to salads to get all the powerful nutrients it contains.
CAN I MIX THESE OILS?
Be your own apothecarian, you can mix two, three or all of them and see what suits you the best. They are all organic and non-GMO. There is no added fragrance or colours. Use them without the fear of any side effects. They are clean and devoid of anything artificial or toxic. Welcome the goodness of cold pressed, first pressed, extra virgin oils.